- Company status: simplified joint-stock company (SAS) with share capital of €382,400
- Name of the company: GAMMA INDUSTRIES
- Name of the person in charge: Mr François Rosen
- Registered in the Nanterre Trade and Companies Register under number 542 021 340
- APE (main activity) code: 43.32B
- Person(s) responsible for the content: Mr François Rosen
- Email (content): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Technical manager: Mr Alain Feuillette
- Email (technical): email@example.com
- Host: NUMERIQUE GAGNANT – 138 Av. de la République, 94700 Maisons-Alfort, France
General Terms and Conditions of Sale
- GETTY IMAGES
Personal data protection policy
All the content on this website is subject to intellectual property law. None of the graphics, text or images on this site may be reproduced in whole or in part, whether free of charge or in return for payment, without the express prior authorisation of GAMMA INDUSTRIES. All rights of reproduction or representation are reserved.
Use of personal data collected
The data provided in the contact form is solely intended for use by Gamma Industries in order to respond to your query.
Use and transmission of your personal data
Under no circumstances will your data be disclosed to any third party; this data will only be used by Gamma Industries. Your personal data will not be transmitted outside the European Union.
Data retention period
Your data will not be stored on the website; it will be sent by email to our services. This data is kept for as long as it takes to respond to your request.
Exercising your rights
Subject to the conditions laid down by law regarding the exercise of these rights, you have the right to:
– have your Data deleted;
– limit the processing of your Data;
– object to the processing of your Data on legitimate grounds, in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR;
– the request the portability of the Data you have provided for automated processing based on consent or the performance of a contract;
– withdraw your consent, where your consent has been requested. Where the processing of your Data is carried out on the basis of your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time. You acknowledge, however, that data processing carried out prior to the revocation of your consent remains fully valid. You also have the right to object, without providing any reason, to the processing of your Data by Gamma Industries for marketing purposes, including profiling, with the aim of sending you marketing content or communications.
However, in accordance with Article 12.6 of the GDPR, as the data controller, Gamma Industries reserves the right to ask you to provide proof of your identity prior to the exercise of these rights. We inform you that the data enabling you to prove your identity will be deleted once we have responded to your request. You can exercise your rights by writing in French only to: GAMMA INDUSTRIES, Service de Gestion des données personnelles, 31 Bis rue des Longs Prés – 92100 BOULOGNE BILLANCOURT, FRANCE